Monday, October 26, 2009

I was approved for a home loan,found a doublewide on a acre,put contract on it,now realtor says,No T

I just dont understand , the property and doublewide were foreclosed on and the bank is selling it... my realtor tells me theres no way to find the title on the doublewide but there is a title on the 1.3 acres of land its on. HELP this was my dreamhome. I love it.



I was approved for a home loan,found a doublewide on a acre,put contract on it,now realtor says,No Title on it

You do not say what state you are in. Here in New Mexico that was happening a lot. The banks did not realize the titles to the mobile homes were never %26quot;retired%26quot; when they were assessed as %26quot;real property%26quot; for mortgage purposes. The original title holders to the mobile homes were long gone and tracking them down was difficult or impossible.



I would take a chance and buy the land for the land value only. Tell them you will not pay for a mobile home that has no title. Move on in and you probably will never hear from the owner again. Here is it a very easy process to gain title to the home once you own the land. It does not have to be fully paid for yet either. The bank could do it but they are so lazy they will probably not bother.



If they will sell you the land at the land value only you may very well get lucky and make a great buy on your %26quot;dream home%26quot;.



I would live in it about 6 months before starting the process to get the title. Basically you have a certified VIN inspector find the VIN #, run an ad for the statutory period of time (might vary by state) saying it is abandoned property on your land. There are a few more steps but it is a pretty simple process. Take a chance good luck.



I was approved for a home loan,found a doublewide on a acre,put contract on it,now realtor says,No Title on it

Owner can file for lost title-The owner of record is the bank- they will have to get it in order to sell.



I was approved for a home loan,found a doublewide on a acre,put contract on it,now realtor says,No Title on it

what state are you in?



I was approved for a home loan,found a doublewide on a acre,put contract on it,now realtor says,No Title on it

I don%26#039;t recommend buying a trailer, they depreciate and you want to invest in something that the value increases on. Trailers just lose money.



I was approved for a home loan,found a doublewide on a acre,put contract on it,now realtor says,No Title on it

Trailers as a rule do not have any title information on them as they are, by loose definition, a %26quot;mobile%26quot; home and therefore not tied specifically to any piece of land. Generally speaking, regular lenders will not mortgage trailers or mobile homes unless they are on a basement and reregistered as a manufactured home. You may want to call a local mobile home dealer and ask them to help you get financing - there are a couple of specialty lenders that will do that through the mobile home dealers.



Good luck!



I was approved for a home loan,found a doublewide on a acre,put contract on it,now realtor says,No Title on it

I wish my advice could be helpful.And here is a good resource.Check it up.http://homeloan.online-assistant.info/ca...

No comments:

Post a Comment