Monday, October 26, 2009

How do I obtain a motorcycle title?

I PURCHASED A MOTORCYCLE IN 1998 FROM A FELLOW EMPLOYEE WHO DELIVERED THE BIKE AFTER RECIEVING PAYMENT THEN DISSAPPEARED. THE BIKE WAS REGISTERED IN HIS WIFE%26#039;S NAME. I HAVE SINCE HEARD THAT HE KILLED HIS WIFE AND IS PRISON SOMEWHERE. I NEVER RECIEVED THE TITLE AND STILL HAVE THE BIKE IN STORAGE. I THINK THE BIKE WAS FINANCED THRU THE MANUFACTURERS FINANCE COMPANY, AND ASSUME THEY HAD THE TITLE AND THE PREVIOUS OWNER NEVER PAID OFF THE LOAN.



WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS TO OBTAIN A TITLE?



How do I obtain a motorcycle title?

After 10 years I%26#039;m sure they%26#039;ve gotten the insurance reimbursement for that loan so they shouldn%26#039;t be looking for you to pay the balence. You can call any local dealer of that model and give them the VIN to research who the financeer is. So if it%26#039;s a yamaha, call the yamaha dealership. Call them up and explain the situation.



How do I obtain a motorcycle title?

Do a title search find the lean holder you will have to deal with them-Explain your other deal show a receipt if you have one -that wont make it yours by any means it just shows your good faith if they wont deal with you it is their bike you will have to let them have it-if mfg a 10 yr old bike they wont want it prob



Dont just hold onto it now that you know %26#039;you could be charged yourself -just contact them and get the wheels rolling

No comments:

Post a Comment