Monday, October 26, 2009

How do you get a duplicate copy of your car title?

I paid my off my car loan (finially!) and got a copy of the title. I went on a clean- up spree, to organize my paperwork, and shredded alot of old paperwork, and set up new file folders. I cannot find my car title- I am convinced I shredded it by mistake. How do I get a duplicate copy?



How do you get a duplicate copy of your car title?

call your local dept of motor vehicle they can help, there will be papers to file and id to verify ownership, do what ever is necessary, you will need that form when you decide to change cars.



How do you get a duplicate copy of your car title?

Take it to a copy machine.



How do you get a duplicate copy of your car title?

go to your local DMV office and request a duplicate, you%26#039;ll need to take your registration for proof



How do you get a duplicate copy of your car title?

Don%26#039;t worry about the copy. You will do anything you do with the vehicle with the original copy. Just take your lien release and your original title and have the lender removed as the legal owner.



Of course if you can%26#039;t find your original title, you will have to go and apply for a duplicate.



If on the other hand what you actually shredded was the lien release, you will have to go to the lender and ask for another.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I've seen comments from people who have already received a loan from Anderson Loan Finance. I really thought it was a scam and I applied for a loan based on their recommendations because I really needed a loan. A few days ago, I confirmed on my personal bank account the amount of 12,000 euros that I had requested for a personal loan with a rental percentage of 2%. This is really good news that I am happy with and I advise anyone who needs a real loan and who is certain that they will repay the loan to contact them via email.

    They can lend you a loan!
    Please contact Mr. Anderson Ray
    Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
    OR
    Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@hotmail.com
    Phone: +1 315-329-6320
    The office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240) ..

    Respectful,

    ReplyDelete