Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bought a car and seller won't give me the title?

I bought a car 3 weeks ago, the buyer was supposed to use the money to pay off the loan and then send me the title. She gave me a bill of sale so I could drive the car for the 30 days until I had to have it registered. I called her last week and she said give her another week. I have to have the car registered in another week or I will have to pay penalties. What can I do if she doesn%26#039;t pay the loan or does not give me the title? Can she get in trouble for selling me a car without paying the loan off? What are my options? I live in Georgia if that makes a difference.



Please, no rude remarks about why I bought a car without the title (I have learned my lesson), I%26#039;m just asking for advise.



Bought a car and seller won%26#039;t give me the title?

What you need to do is go back to her and demand your money back. Other wise you will take her to small claims. That should put the fire under her butt to get the title from the bank. if she still hasn%26#039;t paid the loan off then it%26#039;s time for her to give you your money, if she doesn%26#039;t have it, take her to small claims. thats pretty much it.



Bought a car and seller won%26#039;t give me the title?

if youre not sure on what to do you may want to consult a lawyer to see what legal avenues you can pursue...some offer free consultations which will tell you your options...not real sure on georgia law



Bought a car and seller won%26#039;t give me the title?

Go to the DMV in your state... and explain it to them... bring your bill of sale with you and all the info you have on the person you bought it from.. There are ways around there not giving you the title...



Bought a car and seller won%26#039;t give me the title?

Let the seller know, if the title is not provided, a lawyer or the courts will be involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment