Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Title Deeds?

In 2004 we borrowed some money we gave our title deeds as security, on the understanding that when the loan was repaid we would get the title deeds back. We repaid the loan in november 2006 and have been trying since to get our deeds back. The bank says that all land is now on a regestry and they will not return them to us. my argument is that they are our property and I want them back. Has this happened to anybody and how did they sort it.?



Title Deeds?

You are entitled to them back,if you have a problem go to either a solicitor or citizens advice bureau



Title Deeds?

If you have no other loan/mortgage on the property I%26#039;d have though you%26#039;d be entitled to them back.



Are they saying they%26#039;re held at the Land Registry? I%26#039;m not sure but I didn%26#039;t think they actually held deeds there, just processed everything to do with ownership of land.

No comments:

Post a Comment