Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I live in Hawaii. Car title for NY state, How can I get a copy of my NY state title from here??

Ok, I took a loan out for the car in 03, paid it off... I think the loan company sent the title but it got lost between addresses because i was moving constantly at the time and failed to leave a fwding addy... I%26#039;m in hawaii now... I need the originating state title in order to xfer it to hawaii state title... Can I do this from here? Thanx



I live in Hawaii. Car title for NY state, How can I get a copy of my NY state title from here??

Prob. but, first need ur NY title to get a Hawaii. Just contact the DMV in NY from the city u lived in. They should tell u the steps u need to do. Also if ur in Hawaii ask there DMV what they require. Each state is different. Alabama requires the title. If theres a loan or whatever u have to have a letter from the ppl. who have the actual title. Check with the DMV they will help u.



I live in Hawaii. Car title for NY state, How can I get a copy of my NY state title from here??

Contact the NY Dept of motor vehicles and and pay thier fees and have them fwd a copy of the title to your new address.

1 comment:


  1. DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START UP OR EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS? Zion financial services is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Canadian Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world, Amount given out $2,500 to $10 Million. We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.

    Available now are
    MORTGAGE LOANS, PERSONAL LOANS, START-UP & EXPANSION OF BUSINESS LOANS AND NEW ARE UNSECURED & SECURE LOANS, CONSOLIDATE LOANS, CAR LOANS ETC

    Apply for a loan today with your loan amount, Its Easy and fast to get, 3% interest rates per annum and monthly installment payments. email us now to apply: zionloanfirm.ltd@aol.com

    TO APPLY CONTACT:
    Peter James
    General Manager
    zion capital investment, Canada
    Email: zionloanfirm.ltd@aol.com

    ReplyDelete