Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I want to sell my car on ebay but i still owe money on it so i dont have the title yet. Am i allowed

Am i allowed to sell it then once the person pays me for the car then i can pay off my loan and get the title sent to the person who bought it??



I want to sell my car on ebay but i still owe money on it so i dont have the title yet. Am i allowed to sell?

Whoever buys it from you will pay the balance left on the vehicle to the bank or whoever loaned you the money and they would release the title to the new owner, you would get whatever the difference is between the agreed amount for the car and what you owed.



I want to sell my car on ebay but i still owe money on it so i dont have the title yet. Am i allowed to sell?

Wait, Mr. Helmet. You need your title first before you can enter into that arrangment.

No comments:

Post a Comment