Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Can I get the new title for my car in Hawaii w/ the old title I just paid off in CA?

I have just paid off all the car loan.



I checked the loan balance at the loan company and they confermed the loan balance is $0. Now, they are signing and sending the tile to me by mail. This is good.



By the way, I am moving to Hawaii w/ this car soon. However, I am not sure if I could receive the new title from CA-DMV before moving date.



I was wondering if it%26#039;s possible for me to bring the old title ,which is coming from the loan company, to Hawaii DMV directory after moving and get the new title from Hawaii DMV.



Can I get the new title for my car in Hawaii w/ the old title I just paid off in CA?

Yes--the procedure is more or less the same. Bring



your CA title, proof of insurance, and possibly your



CA plates to the Dept. of Motor Vehicles or whatever it



may be called there, and your drivers%26#039; license and you



should be good to go.



Good luck in Hawaii. Was there several times w/ US Navy



and the weather was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment