Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How does it work when selling a financed car privately ? How do I get the title from the bank ?

I can%26#039;t afford the car I have a note on. I need to sell it and get



out from under the debt. How do I sell it if the bank has holds



the title ? I would need the proceeds to pay the loan to get the title to car? Help I don%26#039;t know what to do, please thanks MJ



How does it work when selling a financed car privately ? How do I get the title from the bank ?

First, you check the contract to see if there%26#039;s an early-payoff penalty.



Second, call the bank and determine if there%26#039;s local branch where you do the paperwork, notarized and all that, so you can get the stuff done ASAP.



Third, it may be possible for the other guy to %26quot;assume%26quot; your loan and just buy out your equity in the vehicle. However, the bank have to approve him first. Again, check with the bank.



Fourth decide what he and you want to do. The bank can tell you how to do it.



How does it work when selling a financed car privately ? How do I get the title from the bank ?

You can refinance your vehicle, or let them take the vehicle, and just apply for a another loan for a new car. I had really bad credit, and I applied for a car loan through this company and go approved really quickly and surprisingly easily. Heres a link to they%26#039;re website. http://goshorter.com/465/ I%26#039;ve had no problems, and I have nothing but good things to say about them. I highly reccomend them!

1 comment:


  1. DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START UP OR EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS? Zion financial services is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Canadian Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world, Amount given out $2,500 to $10 Million. We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.

    Available now are
    MORTGAGE LOANS, PERSONAL LOANS, START-UP & EXPANSION OF BUSINESS LOANS AND NEW ARE UNSECURED & SECURE LOANS, CONSOLIDATE LOANS, CAR LOANS ETC

    Apply for a loan today with your loan amount, Its Easy and fast to get, 3% interest rates per annum and monthly installment payments. email us now to apply: zionloanfirm.ltd@aol.com

    TO APPLY CONTACT:
    Peter James
    General Manager
    zion capital investment, Canada
    Email: zionloanfirm.ltd@aol.com

    ReplyDelete